Family Doctors Group Visit Wellness Program
Wellness and Your Health is our exciting group program for sustained healthy living.
About Our Program:
A comprehensive 12-week Wellness Program, focused on making successful, long-term, lifestyle changes.
Improve health, fitness, mental well being, and self-esteem.
Fun, Dynamic, and highly interactive
Learn not only “what to eat”, but why and how
Fun activities such as a cooking class, exercise class, restaurant field trip, mindfulness activities, and a supermarket excursion.
Supportive group setting
Learn about nutrition, exercise, motivation, sleep, long term behavior change, and mindfulness.
Thursday evenings from 6-8pm
Who is this program for?
- Anyone who is struggling with any lifestyle related illness such as overweight and obese, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart problems, and other lifestyle related problems.
- You do not need to be a patient at Family Doctors to take part in this program.
- You may need a referral from your PCP.
- Overeating- why we do it, and how to stop it
- How to eat well on the go
- Low carb, low fat, gluten free?!! Cutting through the nonsense.
- Eating well at restaurants
- Mindful eating
- Eating in a social setting
Who Runs the Program?
- Dr. Jeff Phillips, Dr. Lisa Ceplikas, Wendy Beaumier NP, and Diane Dube (Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist) will be leading the groups together.
- All four are very excited about this opportunity to improve our patient’s health in a fun, supportive environment!
- We will also have the opportunity to work with some special guests as well!